Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Buddy Belts Saved My Pugs Necks!



The Buddy Belt dog harness is the most humane dog harness out there...and now I believe it! It saved Porky & Brownie's necks. Both boys pull really hard on their harnesses and Porky in particular was having a hard time. He sometimes pukes and chokes on his own breath. Poor little guy's trachea was damaged and I was starting to looking into potential surgery and other options. Since we started using the Buddy Belt dog harness for both boys about two years ago, they no longer choke nonstop during walks and are now able to enjoy their walks. Yeah! Thanks Buddy Belts!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally true. My dogs had problems with their fur being pulled out by collars and the Buddy belts totally saved them! We got ours at metropawlispetboutique.com with the matching leather leashes. Great product!

KukasWorld.com said...

Cool blog!!!
:)

Black Pug Dogs said...

My friend has a buddy belt for her pug and it has done wonders to her dogs neck. I would highly recommend it. :)

genres of literature said...

My Moms black pug just died but a belt solved its back problem for over ten years.

Canine Supplies said...

I think that this is very important. If you can find some sort of canine supply that is going to help out your dog tremendously, especially when it is dealing with their health it is totally worth the purchase. I figure that a dog or any pet for that matter brings you so much happiness that you should try and bring it as much happiness as possible too.

Garry Howard said...

Interesting! Seems very convenient!
how to sedate a dog over the counter

curlitail said...

Nice PostPet Accessories Shop | Pet Clothes Online

moula ali said...

naatss