Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why does Brown like to put his mouth over his toy and fall asleep?

Brownie Sleeping


A while back I had mention how cute it is when Brownie sleeps. He absolutely loves to put his mouth over his favorite toys and then slowly falls asleep...his eyes droops slowly and he can't stand it anymore but to close them and then he will open them again to lick his toy, chew it a little, and then back to quick nap. This is his favorite toy in the world. It's a horse in the shape of a snake. He loves his snake, turtle, and octapus which all have squeaker and tons of legs for him to easier drag all around the house, even on to Mom & Dad's bed! It is hard to describe so I added some animated pictures. Is this a pug thing or a dog thing? Brownie is crazy for toys...but not that much for food like his brother Pork, is he a pug (what type of pug doesn't like to eat...uummm)?

4 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

It must be a pug thing, because I do it too! In fact, I won't even lay down unless I have a toy with me. Then I will slowly fall asleep while I am chewing it. Sounds like me and Brownie have a lot in common!

Duke

Anonymous said...

I always tell myself that Gabbie puts her chin on the things she loves the most while she falls asleep. It is usually either me or one of her babies. You have several pictures of Gabbie, she has the black harness, leopard print collar and pink heart dog tag. I love it!!

lalagirl said...

Gabbie is super cute! I love the picture of her from the pug meetup...she is slightly looking up...such a pug model!

Anonymous said...

I am a pug named Stanley, I am going to be two years old on Christmas. People say I am a bit of a momma's boy, but I see nothing wrong with being sensitive. My faaavorite thing to do is nurse on my hedgehog's nose. It's my comfort thing to do. When I am at my momma's yoga studio and the students leave, I grab my hedgehog and suckle on it under the desk. If you're looking for a good Christmas present for a suckler get them the hedgehog from Petco or Petsmart...I also suck on my busybees nose, but it's not as good as hedgie.