Saturday, November 04, 2006

Poo and Pee at Pug Meetup Today...has your pug done this?


We have tons of cute picutres I have to go through and resize to share. So cute! I brought my big Nikon this time since last ime I use small digital camera and it was too slow. I wanted to post this one since I am wondering why Brownie is pooing and peeing at the same time (notice in this picture, he is lifting and peeing but also pooing). This is the first time I noticed. Does anyone else's pug do this? This is so strange to me since I have had pugs for a long time and never seen it before. It's usually one or the either. Weird...

1 comment:

Duke and Gidget said...

Yep, Duke is famous for that. Usually when he is going for a walk. He will lift his leg to pee and out pops a deuce. We think he is trying so hard to pee that he just pushes a little too hard. We call it hitting a double!