Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sweet Senior Pug from December Pug Meetup


We have so many cute pictures from the December Pug Meetup we are going to upload and share via Flickr. This senior pug was so cute and precious, I just had to upload a bigger picture. There is something profoundly addictive and captivating about the pug...I think fellow humans owned by pugs can agree...we are all obsessed with these little guys! Watching Porky and Brownie sleep, especially when they are by my foot when I am working, and seeing pictures like this of a beautiful senior pug, reminds me of how I came to love pugs and how they have changed my life. For those of you reading this, please give your little puggy a BIG pug hug and kiss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. There's something addictive about these precious babies. I had other dogs before Lola and I loved them dearly, but with Lo I became absolutely smitten. I adore her. I buy pug paraphanalia. How did this happen? Great picture, I wanted to kiss that senior pug's adorable face.
Love,
Kelly

pugmama said...

I agree! Our pug girls have brought such joy to our lives, I can't imagine it any other way. love your pugs!