Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snugly toys, big long 4' snake, lots of pug beauty rest!

Porky getting some zzz's from playing tug-o-war with Brown with their new toy that has a whole bunch of tug rings...neat toy.
You can see the 4' snake I talked about on my post on Nov 28. It wraps all the way around the large dog bed we have...so big and long...it's really more like a gigantic serpant...
Brownie snoozing on his favorite pillow...a little sheep. We get him lots of cudly sheeps...they are nice toys and pillows. Definitely getting some beauty sleep here and dreaming about more toys and fruits! Watcha looking at? Don't stare. I need my pug beauty rest and then I am going to take all the toys away from Brownie when I feel like waking up.

6 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I just bought that toy with the four pull things for my herd - they haven't all used it together yet

Duke and Gidget said...

Porky and Brownie sure look comfy. In fact, that post even made us a little tired. We think we'll catch some zzzzzz's ourselves.

My Pugs Blogger said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Playing is fun, and when the puggies get it going, major zzzz's are not an option but an necessesity.

We had a wonderful Christmas. Hope yours was the same.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I'm going to be out of town for the pug meetup on the 6th! But, we are going to the Frenchie meetup tomorrow at 9:30 at that same park, if you want to drop by and say hi. There's only one other Frenchie that RSVPed, so we may be short of flatnosers.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Willow and Belle wanna snuggle up with you..you look so comfy!