Saturday, December 02, 2006

How time flies when you are owned by pugs!


It's been another great year of new adventures with my two crazy pugs. I can't believe how time flies and Porky now has a very well establish grey/white mustache. He is such a handsome puggy...ages very well just like George Clooney! :)

This picture was taken last Christmas. The grandparents gave Porky and Brownie each a gingerbread bear toy, blue for Porky and brown for Brownie. Porky misses his Grandma, who he had the great pleasure of staying with for 6 months and returned home with an additional 8lbs (yikes!)...unfortunately, Brownie was not welcomed there as he is challenged in potty training and too hyper for the Grandparents. Our lives have been crazy, fun, busy, frustrating at times, stressful, sad, happy, and...our puggies, Pork & Brown, have brought us joy and laughter...and then some!

I am excited to surprise them with their new bed for Christmas. :)

5 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

We think Porky's mustache makes him look very distinguished. And yes, he is very handsome!
Don't worry Brownie, it sounds like we wouldn't be welcomed at your grandparents house either. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My parents think that your puggies are cute and they have added you to our friends list. Hope that's ok.

The Grand Duke

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN CHRISTMAS TAGGED! This means you can tell us all 3 things you want for Christmas, 3 things you don't want, and then you can tag 5 of your friends. You can see my tag post or more instructions on my blog :) Your humans might have to explain to you what Christmas is first...mine have tried explaining it to me, but I am still not quite sure. Something about a stocking that is hanging just out of my reach and driving me crazy!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Did you get the Sniffany & Co.? I love that one

lalagirl said...

We are still deciding between getting one bed for two (snug pugs) or one for each...any thoughts? In the meantime, they got new treats (as usual), toys, and of course, new clothes! They look so cute in their new vintage hoodies with dingle tail!

Are you coming to the next pug meetup Kara?