Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We've been Christmas tagged by Winston!


We have been busy with the holidays and preparing for visits from out of towners. Since we just moved into our new home a few months ago from a much smaller house, we have no furniture to fill our house. It's been fun weekends attacking the furniture stores and staring at blank walls for inspiration on decor. It's not easy shopping for furniture when you have two crazy pugs running around like...pugs (aka wild animals). *~~* Since we have been behind on the holiday shopping, we got some toys for the boys to hold them over until the new bed. You can also see here that our living room has no furniture, with one rug. But the boys love it because they can run around like crazy and attack each other.

Since we got tagged, we have been giving some thought so here we go...

3 Things I want:

PORKY
1) my own cook
2) hard white bone chew with filled treats (unlimited)
3) live with Grandma since she gives me all kinds of treats everyday...did I mention I gained near 10 lbs living with her for 6 months?!
4) to be the only dog...I hate sharing food and treats with Brownie
5) freedom to dig in all trash cans in the house
6) someone cleaning my toilet non-stop (I like a clean toilet when I go)
...wait a minute...I went beyond 3...there are too many things I want... *sigh*

BROWNIE
1) more long snake toys
2) to be able to go with Mom to work again...Mom calls me a cling-on
3) to go potty whereever I want in the house and not feel guilty or ashamed
I don't want much...just to be with Mommy all the time!

3 Things I do not want:

PORKY
1) share treats with anyone
2) disrupting my beauty sleep
3) dog food

BROWNIE
1) share toys/treats/bed with Pork
2) more girl clothes ...note to Mom, I am a boy!
3) pork stealing my treats

we are tagging:Life of a Pug (Milo), Flat Nosed Pups (Kritter, Gizmo, Rascal, Peekaboo), Sadie the Pug Pooch, Willow & Belle, Elvis & Izzy at ChiWowWow

You must each give three things you want for Christmas, three things you don't and tag five friends.

Hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas!

Have a Puglicious Holiday and stay safe!

2 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh I see you tagged us! Thank you...but, Ronin already tagged us..see our December 14th post. Sorry! Thanks for thinking of us....Have a wonderful Holiday!!!!

Anonymous said...

ELVIS
1. Cuban Cigars
2. Satin Smoking Jacket in Scarlet & Grey
3. Muzzle for IZZY

IZZY
1. Chick'in Soda
2. Chick'in Cereal
3. Chick'in McNuggets (24 pack)