Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun ways to share your puggies birthday pictures...



As I previously posted before, in the midst of numerous moves, there has been much delay in consolidating pictures from different cameras. Finally, I've got Porky's birthday pictures downloaded into my computer. I realized there are so many cute pictures and each image and memory was so precious. How can I share and not have to load tons of photos? Easy. We recently got the Photoshop Elements 4.0 and have been using it to add effects and create delightful graphic images to share with our friends. Putting this picture together took no time at all and now we have one picture which shows off every moment focused on our little Porky's birthday party! Yeah! Since I posted this back in June or July, I realized this is a perfect way to share and put together cute collages of photos! This is puglicious!

No comments: