Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bath time bliss...take two!

I was inspired to take bathtime pictures after I saw Flatnosedpups's super adorable trio. We don't have trio but certainly dynamic duo! Hehehe

It's so warm and comfy in here...smells good...Mom usually takes bath without us and we always want to join...but how come it's just us and Mom & Dad are outside?
I don't like not having control...why can't I stant right? Keep slipping and losing my grip...
Why is Dad outside with that thing that keeps flashing? I am trying to enjoy my bath!
How come Mom keeps washing Pork and giving him belly rubs! Where's mine Mom?!
Am I suppose to stare at you and stand? Or should I sit? Ummm...

9 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Oh the big eyes are great! Bathtime is always the best time for pictures!
I have never convinced one of mine to sit in the tub. They'll stand, but for some reason sitting is just out of the question.

Suki & Joey said...

Wow, you sure do enjoy your baths. I hate baths. Hate them, hate them, hate them. I have to make sure my mom doesn't see these pics or she'll expect me to act that way next time!

L said...

SO CUTE!!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hey you have a tub just like we used to have at or old house....
It is soooo missed!
Willow Loves her Bath...Belle on the other hand is a little chicken in the tub..

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Thank you for the Link you passed on to us!

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey guys, we agree with Suki. Water and Pugs do not mix. Didn't you guys get the memo?

Troja (& Charlotte) said...

Hi! Haha, those pics are so funny, the pugs looks soo cute :) Come visit our blog, maybe we can link?

Anonymous said...

Tell me what's your secret to taking baths? I hate taking baths and cry everytime Mommy and Daddy try to put me near water.

BTW, you blog is great!

Mylo
www.lifeofapug.blogspot.com

Duke and Gidget said...

Happy Valentines Day Porky and Brownie!