Thursday, February 08, 2007

Join us at Houston Pug Rescue, PugHearts', PugNic 2007


I wanted to let you guys know we are super excited to get involved with Houston's very own Pug rescue, PugHearts. Helping Puggies always reminds me of how fortunate my life has been, after I was touched and owned by Pugs. I mean what would life be like without Pugs? No more poo to clean, chewed up cabinet corners, echoing snores and snorts, pee on my furniture, dog hair everywhere,...it's been an enduring ride and I would not have it any other way! So let's get out there and get involved!

I always like to think of it this way, what if something unfortunate happened to me and I could no longer care for my Puggies? The thought of that brings tears to my eyes as these little guys just want to give lots of love and please us. Let's face it, Pugs are not famous for street smarts and any kind of survival. With no one helping homeless and abandoned Puggies (and may I say shame on those people that did not do their homework first before taking on the responsibility of a pet and then later "changed" their minds), they would be put to sleep. =(::::

Well, now there are no excuses! The great people at Pug Hearts have worked very hard to bring to us our very own Houston Pug Rescue. So let's get there to the PugNic on March 4th to the Challenger 7 Memorial Park, Webster, Houston! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Porky and Brownie will be dressing their best for this Pug Nic!

2 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

We'll be there!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

A worthy cause, if ever there was one.