Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lazy Quite Sunday

Another chill Sunday at home. Porky and Brownie got their dental chews and as usual, Brown found a comfy area far from Pork to devour his treat. Most of the time, Brown runs upstairs and lounges on the sofa in the entertainment room so Pork can't steal his treats. Maybe with Mom around, Brown feels like it's safe for him to enjoy his treat close to Pork. Happy Sunday!

(Brownie keeps looking at me and then looking at Pork. I guess he is not sure if it's safe yet to devour his treat.)
"I wonder if I can get away with hiding my treat and then stealing Brown's...but Mom is right there...hhhmmmm..." (Pork)

"Nah...it's Sunday...I am too lazy to fight with Brown. Plus I really just want to devour my dental chew." (Pork)

"What do you want Mom? Stop staring at me. I am trying to finish this before Pork finishes his and come for mine." (Brown)

"Yum-MY! Hhhmmmmm...(lots of quite beat chewing sounds)" (Pork)

"What are you looking at? Can't you tell I am busy right now? Uummm...this is good...(faster chew sounds)" (Pork)

"UuuuMMMmmm...GOOD stuff...I wonder what we are having for dinner?...hum..." (Pork)

3 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Do they really try to finish before the other? So cute :)

lalagirl said...

Unfortunately, yes. Porky is big foodie. For the most part, Brown is pretty reserved and chill (not very Pugly personality) but he has had to fight for his food since Porky's been stealing his food since Brownie first came home. When Brown first came home as puppy, Pork gained a lot of weight because he was eating puppy food. This could be why Brownie was a skinny puppy. But now that Brown eats super fast (plus all meals are supervised), this has not been an issue. It's scary because he skips chewing and goes straight to swallowing...Pork is huge piggy.

lalagirl said...

Brownie likes to eat his treats upstairs or underneath our bed...Porky has hidden treats in the house since he hides his, takes Brown's, and then enjoys consuming all treats.